We are committed to protecting your privacy and recognise our responsibility to hold your personal data and/or information securely and confidentially. Our website www.tscontact.com is the ownership of our company EMPORIUM HORIZONS INVESTMENTS LIMITED, a limited liability company duly registered in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) and operates as an online portal where our subscribers may post personal information about themselves and use our website's chat/posting/uploading/browsing/sharing services (collectively the "services") to communicate with visitors and/or registered users. Our website is strictly forbidden for visitors/registered users who are under 18 years old.
Personal Information supplied by registered users or subscribers
To use certain features on our website, we ask you to register and subscribe. When you register, we collect personal information about you such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, user name, password, and other information about your interest in our site and services. Registered Users or subscribers may be required to provide us with their credit card details necessary for the collection of a membership fee.
Our website charges a fee for using its subscription level services. To enable the use of its subscription level services our website will collect and store billing and credit card information. Examples of such tasks include processing credit card payments for new subscriptions, subscription renewals and subscription upgrades. Please see Protection of Your Information for other relevant information.
In order to access the subscription services, you will be required to enter a unique user name and password through our secure sign-in on each visit. The current status of your subscription will be checked automatically and appropriate access given according to the information on file. You should keep your user name and password safe at all times and never share it with a third person. We will not accept any responsibility if a third person uses our services with your user name.
Communications with Our Customers and Customer Support
From time to time, it may be necessary to notify registered users or subscribers or clients of subscription expirations, account or credit card issues, transactions completed, and for any terms agreement or policy changes. Such communication will typically be conducted through email, as appropriate, but registered mail or phone may also be used.Our website may use the information you provide to send you e-mail and mail for services offered by our company or its affiliates, or to determine your interest in services that we believe may be of interest to you. These materials will be offered on an opt-in basis only. We use an issue tracking system (ITS) which is a computer software package that maintains and manages a list of issues. With ITS we are able to collect information on our database. Once you send an inquiry, you will automatically receive a ticket number which will identify your inquiry and help our support stuff to quickly locate, add to or communicate the status of the user's issue or request. This method enables us to provide full customer/user support and create, update and resolve reported customer issues.You can send your inquiry, report or issue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send you email relating to your account. Email may include confirmation or cancellation of subscription level services, renewal/expiration notices, and problem notifications. If you send us an email with an enquiry or requesting more information about a service, we may respond by email at your registered email address. We may send you e-mail newsletters. If you do not wish to receive newsletters, you can follow the "unsubscribe" instructions located near the bottom of each newsletter.
Information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data and/or information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, etc.);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your full name, age, sex, residence address, contact numbers, occupation, qualifications, interests, hobbies, etc.);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including full name, age, sex, email addresses, residence address, best time to contact you, etc.);
- any other information that you choose to post or display through your profile to our website;
- information that you choose to send us by registered post or courier to our registered address;
Cookies and Other Automatically Collected Data
We use three types of cookies:
- Session cookies - These are temporary and are deleted as soon as you close your browser. We use session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate on the website.
- Persistent cookies - These are stored on your computer until they expire or you remove them. For example, a persistent cookie may be used to remember that we have previously asked a visitor to complete an online survey. This would prevent you from being asked to complete the same survey every time you visit the site.
- Flash cookies - If you have Macromedia Flash installed, we may use Flash Objects to recognize your computer for security purposes.
If you do not want your information to be part of this statistical information gathering, you can disable Google Analytics using the application settings; visit the 'More' screen, tap settings, then disable Google Analytics Collect Data option.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- enable your use of the services available for subscribers, registered users and/or visitors on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business, or the portfolios of our subscribers you have selected/browsed through our website, which interest you the most, either by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide subscribers with statistical information about our registered users/visitors and the traffic on our website without of course identifying any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
- Any personal information you provide will be stored as personal data on our hosting servers and will not be shared with subscribers/clients or any of the companies associated with our Company which appear on our website. We reserve our legal rights to the effect where they shall be applicable, to provide, assist and disclose your personal information and data without prior express consent in case we receive warrant/notice/instructions/Court Order to disclose/request to assist any Governmental Authorities and any national/international Court for any illegal/fraudulent/illicit/tortuous/criminal activity you are being investigated or charged with and may be related to you directly and/or indirectly that might and/or is associated with the use of our services.
We will NOT without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing nor violate the legislation in relation to the protection of personal data as enacted and amended in the British Virgin Islands.
Who do we share your information with
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- where we have your permission;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other companies that provide a service to us or you, for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- where we may transfer rights and obligations under our agreement with you.
International data transfers
We may transfer your information to other countries on the basis that anyone to whom we pass it provides an adequate level of protection. However, such information may be accessed by law enforcement agencies and other authorities to prevent and detect crime and comply with legal obligations.
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including United States of America [USA] and British Virgin Islands [BVI]) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union.In addition, part of the personal data and/or information that you submit for publication on the website will be inevitably published on the internet as well and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. Please note that by clicking the "I agree" button, you expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet, you are responsible for keeping your User ID and password and user material confidential. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password - and firewallprotected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted and secured by THAWTE. For more information click to the THAWTE logo in the 'Clients/registered users Login' button.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. We operate our Site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We never knowingly, directly or indirectly, collect or maintain Personal Information at or on our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Site is directed at or structured to attract anyone under 13. Visitors younger than 13 years of age may NOT visit the website and must LEAVE immediately.
Amendments to our Privacy Policies
We reserve the right to amend or update our Privacy Policies from time-to-time to reflect changes in our services and subscribers/Clients/registered users/visitors feedback. If there are material changes to this statement or in how we will use your personal data and/or information, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the change or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how we protect your personal data and/or information.
You may instruct us NOT to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes. Our website provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing material. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
Links to other websites
The links in our website will let you leave our website. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the linked site.